- If I wish to contact you regarding an order I have placed?
- If my tank does not hold all the oil I have ordered?
- How do I find out how much oil you have actually delivered?
- What happens if I miss my delivery?
- I live on a street where access to the tank may be difficult – will you be able to deliver to my home?
- What if I don’t know how much oil my tank will hold, or if I want it filled up? Can I enter a quantity of zero?
- When can I expect to receive delivery of my order?
- Why do I have to enter my card details at the time of ordering, do you not offer credit or payment to the driver?
- How do I know what type of card I have?
- What areas do you deliver to?
Please contact W&M Lorimer via email or through our website Contact Us form.
Alternatively you can call 028 9442 2224, our opening hours are Monday – Friday 8 am – 6 pm and Saturday 8.30 am – 1 pm during October – March.
A W&M Lorimer delivery driver will leave a printed docket from the tanker’s meter which will show exactly how much oil was delivered.
W&M Lorimer operate a small tanker service, designed for restricted access, in addition to our fleet of standard vehicles, and can arrange regular, planned deliveries to ensure you have a constant supply of oil.
Unfortunately not, the W&M Lorimer online system does not recognise an order for a zero quantity so you should enter the maximum number of litres you would want delivered.
W&M Lorimer standard delivery is within 2 working days – working days are Monday to Saturday, excluding public holidays (New Years Day, Easter Monday & Tuesday, May Day, 12 & 13 July and Christmas and Boxing Days) – this enables us to plan our delivery schedule and is one of the reasons why we can offer significantly lower prices for web orders.
W&M Lorimer can only offer the very low prices on the web if our costs are kept to an absolute minimum. This means that payment has to be made at the time of ordering to reduce administration costs and we cannot offer any credit for online orders. Drivers are unable to accept card payments. Paying online also reduces the chance of you missing the delivery person when they call, should you have to go out unexpectedly (which would incur a non-delivery charge).
Credit cards are usually MasterCard or Visa, debit cards (cards where the money is debited immediately from your current account) include Switch, Maestro, Visa Debit and Electron.
We can deliver to the following postcode areas on the following days:
BT82, BT81, BT79 , BT78 from Monday to Saturday inclusive and to BT93, BT74, BT94, BT92, BT75, BT76, BT77 on Monday, Wednesday & Friday only.